The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration.
Aricent is hiring Trainees for Network Support
Aricent is hiring trainees for Network Support.
Please see the Job details below:
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Profile: Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
Training Duration -12 months.
Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
• Undergraduates are NOT eligible (candidates appearing for their final exams or waiting for their final semester result are not eligible to apply)
• Good communication skills – written and spoken English to be good.
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
• Candidates who have appeared for the interview process during the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
o Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 12000/- per month for first 6 months and then Rs 16000/- per month from 7th month onwards www.presentjobs.com
o Company will provide free pick & drop throughout Delhi-NCR.
o Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.